For your international online and mobile research projects, Inquiry provides local moderation and recruitment services. You can choose from the following options across the CEE markets:
- online focus groups
- bulletin boards
- online one-on-one interviewing
- mixed mode research for better insights
More about our services
We ensure consistent data collection process while adapting research tools for various cultures, diverse consumer attitudes and population structures.
What our clients say about us
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- I highly recommend Inquiry for any research needs one might have in CEE/Russia.Terilyn ReberPresident of One Planet One Call, Inc.
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- The Inquiry team were excellent from the first point of contact all the way through to delivery of the output. They took the time and trouble to fully understand our needs and as a result were able to provide extremely useful and relevant research across 5 markets that we had little knowledge of. A fantastic service throughout – we look forward to our next project with Inquiry.Debbie FitzpatrickMM-Eye
- We had chosen Inquiry because of the company's commitment and professional approach to our extremely difficult project.Rafał SzcześniakPretorius sp. z o.o.
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist