Inquiry provides data collection and fieldwork services for research agencies in the global marketplace. As our research partner, you can rely on data quality and compliance with deadlines. We run full-scale multinational research projects for our local end clients as well.
What others say about Inquiry
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- Inquiry’s team cares about the quality of work at every stage of project implementation.Tomasz KozłowskiGrupa Kolporter
- I highly recommend Inquiry for any research needs one might have in CEE/Russia.Terilyn ReberPresident of One Planet One Call, Inc.
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- We had chosen Inquiry because of the company's commitment and professional approach to our extremely difficult project.Rafał SzcześniakPretorius sp. z o.o.
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)
Inquiry has over 15 years of experience in marketing research for clients from almost all major industries in Eastern Europe, including the retail industry, finances & banking, pharmaceuticals and many more. In every research project, regardless of the topic, we ensure we have a good understanding of your objectives, products and competitive environment.
Market research in Eastern Europe
We provide top-quality fieldwork and project management services across Eastern European countries. Our research capabilities cover:
News & Reports
We are happy to share our knowledge and insights on CEE markets with you.
The new issue of Retail Innovations by the Ebeltoft Group is now available! Contact us for more details.
The future belongs to omnichannel distribution. Customers have become accustomed to convenient new technology and want to have access…
A grocery store does not only influence the overall image of a shopping centre, but it is, for…