In-depth interviews are frequently used in B2B and medical research, where a face-to-face approach is recommended. We increasingly offer online one-on-one interviewing (using either VoIP or instant messaging service), which has proved also to be very effective in a range of consumer projects.
We will also help you select the best setting for in-depth interviews, whether in-office, in-home, in-store or elsewhere. Our interviewers are individual specialists in consumer goods, medical research, IT & telecom services and a wide range of business issues.
More about our services
We ensure consistent data collection process while adapting research tools for various cultures, diverse consumer attitudes and population structures.
What our clients say about us
- I highly recommend Inquiry for any research needs one might have in CEE/Russia.Terilyn ReberPresident of One Planet One Call, Inc.
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- Inquiry’s team cares about the quality of work at every stage of project implementation.Tomasz KozłowskiGrupa Kolporter
- We had chosen Inquiry because of the company's commitment and professional approach to our extremely difficult project.Rafał SzcześniakPretorius sp. z o.o.
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- We’re delighted to welcome on board our new partners in the USA, Russia, Italy, Poland and Austria. As a network, our main aim is to provide clients with a cost-effective alternative to large, and multinational research corporations. The success we’ve experienced since launching just two short months ago really demonstrates the need and desire for an association like ours.Derek EcclestonDigital Insight Network founding member