Inquiry offers traditional face-to-face focus groups, as well as online and mobile methods. Depending on your project, we’ll provide recruitment of participants,moderation, live translations, transcription and reporting.
Our network of professional focus group facilities will allow you to choose the most suitable locations across the CEE countries. Our moderators are specialists in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), medical research, business-to-business (B2B), durable goods and the automotive industry, among others. You can rely on our advice regarding project design and recommended group structure according to local conditions.
More about our services
We ensure consistent data collection process while adapting research tools for various cultures, diverse consumer attitudes and population structures.
What our clients say about us
- I highly recommend Inquiry for any research needs one might have in CEE/Russia.Terilyn ReberPresident of One Planet One Call, Inc.
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)
- Inquiry’s team cares about the quality of work at every stage of project implementation.Tomasz KozłowskiGrupa Kolporter
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- We had chosen Inquiry because of the company's commitment and professional approach to our extremely difficult project.Rafał SzcześniakPretorius sp. z o.o.
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- We’re delighted to welcome on board our new partners in the USA, Russia, Italy, Poland and Austria. As a network, our main aim is to provide clients with a cost-effective alternative to large, and multinational research corporations. The success we’ve experienced since launching just two short months ago really demonstrates the need and desire for an association like ours.Derek EcclestonDigital Insight Network founding member