At Inquiry, we usually recommend the CATI method for B2B research (in the consumer market, CATI is used if you need a truly representative, nationwide sample).
We offer the implementation of CATI projects in the CEE markets, using native speakers for all countries involved. Our CATI capacity is ca. 20 workstations in each country, which allows us to handle most projects within strict deadlines. Interviews may be recorded upon explicit interviewer consent.
More about our services
We ensure consistent data collection process while adapting research tools for various cultures, diverse consumer attitudes and population structures.
What our clients say about us
- I highly recommend Inquiry for any research needs one might have in CEE/Russia.Terilyn ReberPresident of One Planet One Call, Inc.
- We had chosen Inquiry because of the company's commitment and professional approach to our extremely difficult project.Rafał SzcześniakPretorius sp. z o.o.
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- Inquiry’s team cares about the quality of work at every stage of project implementation.Tomasz KozłowskiGrupa Kolporter
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- We’re delighted to welcome on board our new partners in the USA, Russia, Italy, Poland and Austria. As a network, our main aim is to provide clients with a cost-effective alternative to large, and multinational research corporations. The success we’ve experienced since launching just two short months ago really demonstrates the need and desire for an association like ours.Derek EcclestonDigital Insight Network founding member