Human-computer interactions are crucial to the effectiveness of websites, mobile apps, online stores, payment systems and other interfaces. A sophisticated combination of direct interviewing, observations, eye-tracking and screen videos allows us to analyze consumer behavior and provide suggestions for improvement. We work closely with UX designers and consultants in order to create user-friendly, attractive solutions.
More about our services
We ensure consistent data collection process while adapting research tools for various cultures, diverse consumer attitudes and population structures.
What our clients say about us
- We’re delighted to welcome on board our new partners in the USA, Russia, Italy, Poland and Austria. As a network, our main aim is to provide clients with a cost-effective alternative to large, and multinational research corporations. The success we’ve experienced since launching just two short months ago really demonstrates the need and desire for an association like ours.Derek EcclestonDigital Insight Network founding member
- I highly recommend Inquiry for any research needs one might have in CEE/Russia.Terilyn ReberPresident of One Planet One Call, Inc.
- Inquiry’s team cares about the quality of work at every stage of project implementation.Tomasz KozłowskiGrupa Kolporter
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- We had chosen Inquiry because of the company's commitment and professional approach to our extremely difficult project.Rafał SzcześniakPretorius sp. z o.o.
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)