At Inquiry, we believe that the In-Store enviroment is one of the key area to study, and the one that can bring an immediate boost to sales level witout reducing proces or expensive above-the-line advertising. We offer a range of qualitative, quantitative, mixed mode and experimental research options. Our in-store research offer includes:
- shopper surveys (at store entry/exit or in an aisle),
- shopper observation (behaviour, points of interest, interactions with staff, reactions to POS displays, etc.),
- accompanied shopping,
- experimental (causal) designs for POS testing,
- street intercepts or door-to-door surveys within the store’s catchment area.
We have carried out a wide range of in-store research projects regarding grocery & convenience stores, drugstores, consumer electronics, durables, press, clothing & apparel, jewellery and more.
More about our services
We ensure consistent data collection process while adapting research tools for various cultures, diverse consumer attitudes and population structures.
What our clients say about us
- Inquiry provided us with professional services including moderating a Polish online discussion group, topline report writing and translation services.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- I highly recommend Inquiry as a business partner in research related to the telecommunications industry.Zbigniew MyślińskiNetia SA
- This was the first time I had ever worked with Inquiry and I can certainly say it won't be the last.Conor PhillipsMarketing and Communications Strategist
- We have worked together with Inquiry for quite some time and have always been pleased with their attention to detail and feedback they provide.Nadine CasalettoSchlesinger Associates
- Inquiry carried out several market studies for Geant Polska, showing each time very good understanding of the brief, valuable analysis, reliable results and reasonable cost.Damien de MaisonneuveDOZ SA (Pelion Group)
- We’re delighted to welcome on board our new partners in the USA, Russia, Italy, Poland and Austria. As a network, our main aim is to provide clients with a cost-effective alternative to large, and multinational research corporations. The success we’ve experienced since launching just two short months ago really demonstrates the need and desire for an association like ours.Derek EcclestonDigital Insight Network founding member